A collection of web sites that are useful to cyclists in Dublin and the rest of Ireland:
- Cycling in Dublin – City of Dublin cycling portal, with bike route maps and a facility to suggest and vote for new cycle parking stands.
- Dublin Bikes – the bike sharing scheme with 40 rental stations around the city centre.
- Dublin Cycling Campaign – representing the interests of everyday cyclists.
- National Bike Week – which ran from 14-21st June 2009, and organised a load of biking events,
- Smarter Travel – Department of Transport site outlining sustainable transport plans, including the National Cycle Policy Framework.
- Bike to Work – details of the government’s tax-efficient scheme allowing staff to purchase new bikes for commuting to work through their employer.